Before and DURING pictures!

Options
2»

Replies

• kalebsmama07
    kalebsmama07 Posts: 503
    Options
    great job girlie...after about 3 yrs at tryin to lose weight i just now posted my bikini pic the other day of any skin showing so dont feel bad...awesome job keep it up u can see the diff....=) were all here for u...
  • jocelynlewis
    Options
    Nice job gurly!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats! I know what you mean about posting those pics but I realized I HAD to post them - no photoshop, no finding the pose that made me look thinner - REAL so I could face reality and get real about losing the flab.
    GREAT work!
  • livingfitwithlori
    livingfitwithlori Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Keep it up :)
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!! :happy:

When people post like this I kick myself for not taking any before pictures. Now I'm in the middle and I've lost a bunch so it'll only tell a fraction of the story when I get to the maintenance weight.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! You have the body of a belly dancer and curves in all the right places.
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Keep it up!
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!! :happy:

When people post like this I kick myself for not taking any before pictures. Now I'm in the middle and I've lost a bunch so it'll only tell a fraction of the story when I get to the maintenance weight.

I sort of feel the same way! You will notice this picture was not taken at my highest weight and I regret not taking a picture then! It is near impossible to find pictures of me when I was at that weight as I HATED being on the other end of that camera lens!
  • CrazyAdventure
    CrazyAdventure Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That is so super awesome!! You're doing great!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous!
  • ScikoBlueTC
    Options
    WooHoo!! You are sexxxxyyy! Great Job Beautiful!!
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!