Best Brand of Yoga Pants (not see through)

Options
2»

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    running tights but do a squat test to make sure we all don't see "everything"
    biking shorts without the padding?
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »
    I have seen too many yoga students under things while wearing lululemon. way too many. and sometimes no underthings. *shiver*

I experienced this view when about four women bent down in front of me in yoga class all wearing black lulu. Everything could be seen! I have friends that wear non black lulus and I have never noticed anything.

For myself I like Nike and Old Navy compression. I have had good luck finding Nike at TJ Maxx and Marshalls and Old Navy is constantly running sales. I occasionally find stuff at 24 on clearance for decent prices too.
  • DeserveVictory
    DeserveVictory Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Lulu's are the worst now! I have old ones that I love but they don't make a single pair that don't go see through on me now. I wear a size 8 dress pant so the Lulu employees tell me to try the 8 or 10 pants. But even the 12's go see through.. and I can't keep them up. Their quality has been steadily going downhill since they went public and started selling stocks on NASDAQ.
  • mlcollins89
    mlcollins89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Lululemon are my number one go to, I always buy them when they're on clearance. 2nd best, Nike. 3rd Tuff Athletics from Costco. While I like the Tuff leggings, I can't wear them for cardio as they do not stay up.
  • paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Walmart danskin, did target but they changed makers and haven't tried them.
  • gregsrappel
    gregsrappel Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I agree with the squat test. Some guys were in there tonight wearing what looked like dryfit underwear. I could see wear they would be good but you kind of put your business on display.
    I like a looser fit maybe find something shorter than my surf shorts.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is any such thing as yoga or compression pants that stay opaque at the bottom of a squat ... but there is a difference between knowing what type of underwear someone is wearing across the room and spotting someone. Best for me are under armour and lulu.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I don't know. My lulu's aren't see through. I've ran many tests.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is any such thing as yoga or compression pants that stay opaque at the bottom of a squat ... but there is a difference between knowing what type of underwear someone is wearing across the room and spotting someone. Best for me are under armour and lulu.

I have champion, calvin klein, So, RBX. all stay opaque. when i squat or are doing straddles during aerial work
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

I agree with the squat test. Some guys were in there tonight wearing what looked like dryfit underwear. I could see wear they would be good but you kind of put your business on display.
    I like a looser fit maybe find something shorter than my surf shorts.

Careful with the loose fit, I've seen up a lot of dudes' shorts legs unintentionally. Not good.