Needing friends and motivation for this journey.

Options
Hey everyone,
I am a 22 year old female current weight 77.6kg aiming to get down to 65kg and a healthy bmi.
I am just starting this journey to lose weight and become fitter and I would love it if I have some friends along the way.
Looking for some people to chat to, share stories, motivate (and to motivate me) and to celebrate progression / success with.

So drop me a message :)

Replies

• mrslowealways
    mrslowealways Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I'm just starting my journey also. I'm with you and could use some help as well. I am 236 lbs and need some help from friends.
  • Karthdra93
    Karthdra93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome.just added you as a friend (I think)
  • ajm262
    ajm262 Posts: 24 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I would love some new friends and motivation on this journey! :smile: added you both as a friend. And anyone else feel free to add me :smiley:
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ..... you will find a bunch of support/encouragement on this site ....You are more than welcome to add me ...wishing you the best :)
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have met some really cool people over the last couple of days and many are willing to give encouragement and advice. Those same people need encouragement too and we are all here to help eachother. First my fear was being trying to figure out how to begin but now my biggest fear is helping someone else when they need it. Pay it forward... You can do it because you've already made the choice to do something about it. Good luck!!!
  • Mahyarmdn
    Mahyarmdn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I just started using this app. I am currently 98 Kg suming to lose 15 kg.
    Would like to have some friends in gbis journey.

Best of luck
  • Amanda682015
    Amanda682015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends to help keep me motivated and vise versa!!! Anyone can add me! :)
  • fitlancastermommy4
    fitlancastermommy4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on week 3.5 of my journey. I am taking phentermine from my dr for the cravings and it has really paid off so far. I started at 250.2 and am now at 224.4!! :) Looking for friends to help keep the motivation up! Feel free to add me.
  • Jessiekp0406
    Jessiekp0406 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I've been track for less than a month now! I'm trying to lose 10 stubborn lbs. I'm 4'10 so this extra weight feels even extra! Anyone feel free to add me. I could use some accountability
  • BlueJays11
    BlueJays11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am looking to motivate and be motivated.
  • try_harderG
    try_harderG Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add if you feel I can help. Loads of great people on here
  • DaniMedina1
    DaniMedina1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Karthdra, feel free to add me so we can help and motivate each other. I weighed 70k in 2011 and in two years managed to drop almost 20kg. It wasn't easy, I made a loooot of sacrifices, but in the end every single one paid off :) cheers!
  • bnm1979
    bnm1979 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just started Phentermine too!
  • teajay1217
    teajay1217 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is phentermine? I'm new too. I'm just start starting to navigate this app.