My journey

Options
Hi! I'm Cristina, At this point in my life losing weight and keeping it like that, it's my priority. As far as I can remember I've been around 20 pounds heavier than I should for long periods of time for the last 20 years. It has to stop. In January this year I accomplished my perfect weight working out and eating correctly for the past 3 years. In July I stopped working out and taking care of my food intake and I gained the same 20 pounds that I have already accomplished... This is frustrating

Replies

• Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    It's a journey, not a destination. I often have to remind myself of that.

Welcome to MFP!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    it is...ive done the same...up and down....i guess we have to make the promise to our bodies...to do what it really needs us to for good....Good luck!
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Been down that road and just getting back on MFP after 9 months away. For me, I need accountability and it's a forever journey. Frustrating at times but better than the akternative
  • the_catalpa
    the_catalpa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina - I'm certainly in the same boat! I find it really hard to get started with getting back in shape once it has been a while. It's rough! Good luck with your goals and keep at it!