Hi

Options
My name is Ashley. I separated from the Navy a little over a year ago. While in the Navy I finished nursing school, got my RN license, had a baby and managed to weigh in at the heaviest I have ever weighed. Aside from my own personal vanity, I know my current weight is not healthy. I am constantly tired and have lost a lot of motivation that I once had to take an active role in shaping my future. Through the boundless support of my husband, family and friends I will continue to improve myself physically, mentally and spiritually. My daughter will be 2 years old this September and I am proud to say that I am at my pre-pregnancy weight but there is still work to be done as I was over weight when I conceived. Through words of encouragement and positive reinforcement my husband and I will lose the baby weight plus more.

Replies

• misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find lots of motivation and good information on here. If you would like extra motivation feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • mags3333
    mags3333 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Ashley,

I'm new here, too! You can add me as a friend, if you would like. We all need all the support we can get! :) Take care!

Mary Ann
  • banchubob
    banchubob Posts: 25
    Options
    I know you can do it... because is my lazy A** can do it anyone can. I love Myfitnesspal because it helps you make healthy decisions on what to eat. Just keep up the good work!