Im new to this.

Options
So iv been given a birthday gift from a dear friend, its an 8 week nutrition plan and boot camp. The lady that is taking this has done me up 1 day of food as an example and I have no clue on anything else I can eat bar what she has put in the nutrition plan for me on that 1 day. I start tomorrow and I am so scared I am not going to have the self control ill need to get through the next eight weeks... It says that if I stick to her plan I would have only lost 4 kgs in 8 weeks ??? that's just worried me more as I don't see that as been a big amount of weight lose.

Replies

• ruthfmoy
    ruthfmoy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Does not seem to be much weight? But it's better than putting it ON I guess? Good Luck
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    So what happens if you don't follow protocol...they kick you out?

It was a gift, and if you are not ready to receive this gift at this time why not just wait until you try to monitor things on your own, maybe here for a couple of weeks? Nobody can make anybody do anything, so if that is how you are feeling better off waiting until you yourself are ready. You may very well exceed the 4gs she limits you to when you feel in your gut this is your time.

Peace.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Don't be scared! You can eat whatever you want, just log it in your food diary here on MFP and you will se how much of each you should eat to hit your calorie goal.

And 4 kg in 8 weeks is great! Any more is not healthy unless you are obese.
  • Toochie34
    Toochie34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, i have tried to do it by myself but it hasnt worked so this should work. Im ready just worried. Im over weight not obese though so ill give it my best go. Does any one have any high protein recipes for dinners with me??? also what are some good snacks ??