Any students here?

Options
Hello guys,

I've been here a few weeks now and met some lovely people :)

Was hoping to meet some more students for inspiration seeing as a students life is so different to a graduate one! I'm in my final year of my Masters of Chiropractic degree and it's been a hectic 3 years which is only going to get worse now that I'm starting in clinic... so I hope it doesn't interefere with my gym schedule!

Feel free to add me :) (that goes to anyone.. not just the students!)

Replies

• nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    Im a nursing student in my final year. And finding that extra time whilst out in practice can be a nightmare!, but its not impossible!
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    hey hey! I'm a student!
  • jami54
    jami54 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am also a full time student! I have one year left of Nursing school! I am working towards my bachelors degree!
  • nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    Options
    Grad student here!
  • irunn2doorz
    Options
    I'm going to be a senior in college in the fall. Gaaaah! :)
    Nice to see other students here.
  • natijade
    natijade Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a student, well I'm going back into my third year in sept after a year off...Doing my dissertation at the moment, V.Stressful. I find it impossible to eat healthy when I have a lot of work on, I put on about a stone last year when all my deadlines were coming up!!! It's like I can only concentrate on one thing at a time! Hopefully will manage better when I go back but I doubt it if the last few days when I've been doing my dissertation are anything to go by.

Gonna add you if that's okay :)
  • jgdragonfly411
    Options
    I'm a complete newb and a student. I'm actually returning to school to get my R.N. and hopefully carry forth to nutrition/food sciences. Right now I'm working on my A.A. reqs and nursing pre-reqs. It's been hectic, as I also work two jobs. Love to hear from other students too!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    senior undergrad here, getting my teaching license next year!
  • iKasey
    iKasey Posts: 2
    Options
    I am! Although I'm currently in the 8-year undergrad program, haha. I'm getting there!
  • dpalomo214
    Options
    I'm a student :D
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    welcome I am a pre( well this is my last summer as pre) nursing student Stay at home mom and CNA ( I work midnights!), it is crazy but I added school first and then work and I still have kept with you just remember you shouldn't let long term reset your short term goals and visa versa!
  • kylacamille
    Options
    College Junior- Exercise Science Major/ Biology Minor
  • nhgirl30
    nhgirl30 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am a student, one year until I graduate with a bachelors in health education promotion
  • mdickhaut
    mdickhaut Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a college junior, and I also work full time. It's tough having the energy to work out after a long day, or to get up early to work out.