Looking for friends and motivation

Options
I have used this site before and couldn't manage to stick to it as I didn't really have any friends on here and used it more as a food diary, but hopefully, with some friends and motivation I will be able to stick to this! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm here just over 2 months and check in daily. The friends really help...at least for me anyway :)
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Friends who regularly interact with you, comment, etc are really the best way to stick with this. i cant' do it without all that support. Feel free to add me!
  • ldillon299
    ldillon299 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends! I need support and accountability and would love to have a buddy or two to check in with. Feel free to add me!
  • abell1985az
    abell1985az Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to participate in a group and help hold myself and others accountable (in like a buddy sort of way). Feel free to add me. You can never have too many cheerleaders in your corner!
  • yellowboots_19
    yellowboots_19 Posts: 10 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :) I'm also looking for a group of people to connect and have fun with!
  • Ldubs57
    Ldubs57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just requested everyone that I could see so far. Feel free to add me too! I need an accountabilibuddy!
  • katiemstamey
    katiemstamey Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It makes me feel much more accountable with a MFP family behind me!
  • Chrissy_24karat
    Chrissy_24karat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for an accountability buddy. I'm recently engaged and want to lose 40-50 lbs in the next 6-7 months. I recently added this app and am new to hope it all works. How do I add a friend? Please feel free to add me.
  • jesskahh87
    jesskahh87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site for years. Up until recently I really never kept up with it. I see a nutritionist & could use some new friends to stick with it! Add me :)
  • dljones67
    dljones67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    add me too. motivational buddies are so helpful.
  • clancorbin
    clancorbin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I have lost 13kg so far and still have another 50kg to go. I am looking for friends and tips to help on this long journey. Please add me.
  • jass553
    jass553 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends myself and tips when to eat when you work nights
  • michelleyg8
    michelleyg8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends on here. Please add me anyone who is also looking