Options

Replies

• ol96x
    ol96x Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    mhaskins08 wrote: »
    I'm 162 and want to be 149 which would give me a healthy bmi

This is my progress pic at 166 pounds xe7v0jyigh4m.jpeg

Keep this weight ! For real. Maintain this.. Perfect body you don't want to lose that *kitten* lol.
  • CostaRica120
    CostaRica120 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm hovering around 130 and goal weight is 120. Started the year at 150. I'm fairly comfortable anywhere under 135.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Healthy bmi is my goal for now, about 13 lbs to get there.

Then the mirror will be my guide. I suspect I'm going to still have quite a ways to go to be where I want to be. But I 'm finally starting to like what I see in the mirror, how my body is starting to take form and come together.
    For a long while my body was looking kind of a mess from the effects of weight loss.

• Eliz_99
    Eliz_99 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My initial goal is 140 but ideally would like get down to 133. I'm currently 147 and holding all excess weight on my mid section.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    120-124 is my maintenance range.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm not sure. I'm in the clothes I wanted to wear again, but the last time I wore them I was about 15 lbs lighter. So I'm at my goal size, but not weight. My BF% is in the healthy range, but I think I'd like to lose another 10 or so.

Edit: I'm 160ish now and original goal was 145
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    My goal was 145, and I'm 134 now without trying to get lower. But now, after a few months, it's much easier to gain weight, so I'm having to watch my calories again.

I have a large (wide) frame and carry muscle in my legs. 145 looked nice on me. 134 just got rid of more abdominal fat layer, so I was lucky that that's where those last lbs wanted to come from! Miraculously, I didn't lose breast inches since about 150-155 lbs. I don't mind smaller breasts at all, but my skin elasticity isn't what it used to be for real (I just turned 45).
  • princessbride42
    princessbride42 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm maintaining at 155 to 165. Healthy bf%, able to do all the things I want to, athletic.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My goal used to be 135, but right now I'd just be happy to be below 150 (and at a healthy BMI). I have a pretty large build, so I'm thinking I probably won't drop below 140.

I'll reevaluate once I get closer and see what my body fat % is :) I'd rather be 145 lbs and a size 6 than 135lbs and a size 8!
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    1st goal is to make it to 150 lbs
    2nd goal, I think I have decided on right smack in the middle of normal range which is 135 lbs.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Nicci93 wrote: »
    My goal used to be 135, but right now I'd just be happy to be below 150 (and at a healthy BMI). I have a pretty large build, so I'm thinking I probably won't drop below 140.

I'll reevaluate once I get closer and see what my body fat % is :) I'd rather be 145 lbs and a size 6 than 135lbs and a size 8!

Hey, I resemble that remark ;) I do wear an 8 (or a 6, depends on the cut) at 134. But I meant to and do lots of heavy glute lifts to make sure I stay bootilicious :grin::grin:
  • shylady76
    shylady76 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My goal weight for now is 165. Anything lower then that will be pretty hard for me to do. I have been 170 or way way more since high school. Lol
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    At 153 I enter healthy BMI range; after that I want to recomp & lower body fat.
    Yes: gorgeous photo gal you look like PERFECTION...
  • sakurablush
    sakurablush Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Currently 143 ibs, and eagerly waiting for my body to decide it wants to lose weight again rather than retain water, lol. First world problems as they say.

My goal weight is going to probably be anywhere from 120 to 130 ibs when I'm done, depending on what see in the mirror in a couple of months time.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Currently at 150, (down from 160), looking to go to 145 then will reassess. Not long ago my target was 135, but lately I've been thinking that might be skinnier than I want to be right now. And I'm concerned about continuing to lose muscle. May just jump into recomp at 145.
  • jesikalovesyou
    jesikalovesyou Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    The lowest I've been as an adult is 148. I was a size 6. I want to get down to that again and then I'll go from there. Right now I'm 193 (size 14 or 16).
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My goal is 125-128, currently at 137, and wear a size six.
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My goal is 150 lbs, but I'd love to be 145. The lowest adult weight I've been is 135 lbs and its too thin for my liking.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,854 Member
    Options
    According to the BMI calculation, the low end of my normal range is 52 kg (115 lbs). That would be nice, but not necessary. I would, however, like to get under 56.5 kg (125 lbs), and I'm about 1 kg away from that now. :)
  • luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 145. Then, I'm going to see how I look and feel before deciding whether or not to lose more.