Weight tracking app?

Options
Emily3907
Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
edited October 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I would like to start weighing everyday in order to see trends and therefore not completely freak out with small losses or even occasional gains. However, I don't want to log this into MFP everyday. I would like to keep it separate and only log my weight into MFP twice a month or so. (May sound weird, but it works for me.)

So, does anyone have a good suggestion for an app that will accomplish this? I think there is one called Trend Weight that a lot of people use, but I don't have a WiFi scale.....

I should also add I have a Samsung s5 phone.....so need an android app.

Replies

• DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    MFP does this, although there are other options that might do it with better graphs. Why not hit up google or the play store and use "weight tracking" as your search... after that, pick whichever you like best
  • AMSmit88
    AMSmit88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I use Happy Scale. Pretty sure they have a version for Android
  • LuckyAndi
    LuckyAndi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm using Libra.
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    weighttracker on android. :)
  • srecupid
    srecupid Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I'm just using good old spreadhseets. Libreoffice is free and google sheets is free as well
  • VioletRojo
    VioletRojo Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I use Libra.
  • srecupid
    srecupid Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    VioletRojo wrote: »
    I use Libra.

Yeah i just purchased the ad free version myself. I feel like weighing myself every day could get demoralizing but, I'm gonna start doing it anyway. First thing in the morning every day same time just add my entry and get on with my life. It's useful info to have. Now I feel like buying an ipad or something so I can use it on a bigger screen
  • VioletRojo
    VioletRojo Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    srecupid wrote: »
    VioletRojo wrote: »
    I use Libra.

Yeah i just purchased the ad free version myself. I feel like weighing myself every day could get demoralizing but, I'm gonna start doing it anyway. First thing in the morning every day same time just add my entry and get on with my life. It's useful info to have. Now I feel like buying an ipad or something so I can use it on a bigger screen

Yeah, I didn't have a lot of weight to lose and it took me six months to lose 8 pounds. It could be kind of demoralizing at times, but knowing my weight was tending downward even if today's weight was higher than yesterday's was very helpful.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Longtime Libra user here! (trust me, it doesn't always look this good)

o6vrtyc6pq3t.jpg
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am going to check out Libra.
  • Devol82
    Devol82 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I also use Libra
  • ZeroDelta
    ZeroDelta Posts: 242 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    http://www.trendweight.com

It will automagically pull your weight from your Fitbit account. You don't necessarily need to have a Withings or Aria scale. Just enter your weight into your Fitbit account and TrendWeight is none the wiser. :smile:
  • luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I use Libra too.
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    trendweight.com

No need for an app, and syncs to MyFitnessPal through Fitbit (link MFP to Fitbit, and link Fitbit to Trendweight). If you need an icon on your phone, create a bookmark and create a widget (or the equivalent on iOS if available).