I'm declaring. . .

Options
myself an "after." I've maintained at my current weight for two months, and if I still lose a few more pounds, that's OK, but if I just continue to build muscle, that's good, too.

I added "after" pictures on my profile page to celebrate, including one in my formerly un-buttonable "fat pants"

For the record, they're a size 18 from the gap. My current gap pants are size 4.

WOOOOOOOOO+HOOOOOOO!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    myself an "after." I've maintained at my current weight for two months, and if I still lose a few more pounds, that's OK, but if I just continue to build muscle, that's good, too.

I added "after" pictures on my profile page to celebrate, including one in my formerly un-buttonable "fat pants"

For the record, they're a size 18 from the gap. My current gap pants are size 4.

WOOOOOOOOO+HOOOOOOO!:flowerforyou:
  • angyltears
    Options
    GREAT JOB and congrats!! :heart:
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! I can't wai till I can say the same! You look great in the pics and should be incredibly proud of yoursself and what you've accomplished!! WELL DONE!!!:drinker:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Viv, so amazing! you look awesome. you should burn those pants ritualistically while chanting "never again" over and over. LOL!

Personally, I have a belt that was formerly on the last hole, now I would have to make a new hole if I wanted to use it. I plan on cutting it up to give to my dog (it's leather, I'm sure he would enjoy it, he seems to love all my other leather items anyway).
  • chrispchef1
    Options
    WOW - you are an inspiration!! congratulations, you obviously have worked very hard!

thanks for sharing the pic...
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. You have your picture up now. You look great. Congrats and keep up the great job.:drinker:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You look terrific. You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.:happy:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Thanks, all.:flowerforyou:

:blushing:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That is SO AWESOME! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to the day when all of us here are "after's" helping the newbies learn what we've all learned! Congratulations!
    Cowboy
  • throughHisstrength
    Options
    Great job you should be so proud of yourself. I can't wait for the day that I can say that. Thanks for posting because I was really needing to know that it can be done today. I'll keep going thanks again for the inspiration and CONGRATULATIONS YOU LOOK GREAT!!:happy:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! definitely look much younger in your after pictures. Like in your 20's great job I am looking foward to the day I can post such a success. Thanks for the inspiration
  • grlygrl
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration. GOOD FOR YOU!!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!