whats your fantasy?

Options

Replies

• HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to think of a fantasy, only to go hmm... but I've done that already. Yep, done that too... So I think I'll just go with this: to be able to buy the horse I want and to get lots of really nice stable/riding/horsey stuff for him and myself. Oh and enough money to stop working and spend my days at the barn instead. And still go to movies and gigs on the weekends. My dreamlife.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Mrj183 wrote: »
    I WANT TO RIDE A LUCK DRAGON AND YELL OUT ATREYU!!!!

This.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    To live in a faraway castle with my favorite King and Princess...and to never have the commoners bother us with their useless drivel....is that too much to ask?
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Why did I click on the music? I cannot get that song out of my head now!!
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    I'm trying to think of a fantasy, only to go hmm... but I've done that already. Yep, done that too... So I think I'll just go with this: to be able to buy the horse I want and to get lots of really nice stable/riding/horsey stuff for him and myself. Oh and enough money to stop working and spend my days at the barn instead. And still go to movies and gigs on the weekends. My dreamlife.

Naughty girl

Yeah bring on those muddy muck boots and sweaty hair, oh yeah baby.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I feel like last week I fulfilled a fantasy I didn't even know I had. I went to see one of my favorite artists in concert and danced like mad without any inhibitions or insecurities. At the same venue I didn't recognize myself in the bathroom mirror (and no substances were involved, it was a moment of feeling like I was still larger and forgetting how I actually look now).
  • hillbilly815
    hillbilly815 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I feel like last week I fulfilled a fantasy I didn't even know I had. I went to see one of my favorite artists in concert and danced like mad without any inhibitions or insecurities. At the same venue I didn't recognize myself in the bathroom mirror (and no substances were involved, it was a moment of feeling like I was still larger and forgetting how I actually look now).

Im sure that was a good feeling. Congrats
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Retire next year and not wait until 2019.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Retire next year and not wait until 2019.

I've got 'till 10/08/2022, not that I am counting.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    May 2018, God willing, I'll walk out and never look back!
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    To have the independent wealth to just do whatever I want to do. There are so many hobbies I just don't have time to fully realize, especially writing. I'd love to have the time to spend 2 - 3 hours per day writing.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    To move to a gorgeous beach house where it's always warm and sunny!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    No bills. Infinite time. Someone to put away my laundry on a daily basis. Someone to go to walmart for me so I don't have to endure morons when I'm shopping for laundry soap and groceries. A hot man to cook for me and play with my hair and tell me I'm amazing and pretty on demand. A nice comfortable home with a pool with an awesome water slide and fire pit where I can roast marshmallows every night while my hot chef guy plays guitar for me by the fire.
    And a pet hedgehog.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Savages.
  • 1320GO
    1320GO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    0 to 300 in four seconds and then pull the chute. NHRA life.
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Win the lottery the filthy dirty offensive money. I'm talking kiss my *kitten* money. And move into my arcade and live there and never see daylight again
    Do this with her.

But I will go outside on occasions.

For what???
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    1320GO wrote: »
    0 to 300 in four seconds and then pull the chute. NHRA life.

Roger that
    of5yi88we2o3.jpg

• 1320GO
    1320GO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    86hpwubro7i9.jpg
    agm.jpg 138.9K
  • Tonydevolanii
    Tonydevolanii Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    stubid blonde chick who doesnt understand anything
  • lbt1004