Not new, but I'm back

Options
So, I've had this app before a few months ago. I was totally into fitness and good nutrition, and my fitness journey was going extremely well! And then BAM! Divorce, a new home, different town, and a whole other boat load of things completely consumed my life. I know.... Sounds like a lot of excuses, buuttttt, I mean, *kitten* happens and sometimes you do have to rethink your priorities. I didn't completely fall off the wagon, but I am no where near where I would like to be. I now believe that the chaos has reached a calming point and I can finally continue my journey the way that I want to. Motivation is welcome (needed actually); so if you can be that for me, feel free to add me

Replies

• falcon2805
    falcon2805 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Stick with it Katelyn, this is like my fourth time back in as many years. I've lost 24 pounds in the last couple of months, would like to lose about 24 more. And hopefully keep it off. I've bounced up and down, and it gets disappointing when you gain back everything you have lost. But I'm almost down to my lowest weight in probably 10 years. Good luck to you!
  • KatelynHeg3
    KatelynHeg3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!! Well congratulations on losing that 24
  • joshuajdouce
    joshuajdouce Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey, this is like my 3rd/4th time round at getting shape i've been up and down. But this time i've made significant changes in all aspects of my life not just fitness so change can be good. Think of it as a new start and an opportunity to become fitter and healthier am sure you will get the results you want and good luck. Keep me posted!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , I'm in the same boat meaning I log in and do so well. Then half the friends I get quit or life it's to crazy . This time I do not want to give up m I'm trying my hardest. We got this. Good luck
  • moore_bryan123
    moore_bryan123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been there. It's better to take the time off and deal with all the chaos so when your ready to get back into it you can keep your head in the game. Good luck in your journey and feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • 1JoshG
    1JoshG Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm back and really need it to stick this time as I am sick and tired of being fat and tired!