Please. I need a motivation buddy.

Options
RachFran1982
RachFran1982 Posts: 13 Member
edited October 2015 in Motivation and Support
I have 1 stone to lose. I managed it in june and have just put it back on. I need somebody to help me stay focussed and accountable to. Somebody who will stick with it. I'll be there for you too.
Losing weight is all mental determination and I've lost it... I really want to do this and get that back... Is there anybody out there like me who is also serious about this?
Please get in touch xxx
Rachael xxx :s

Replies

• cindyliuy
    cindyliuy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachael, I need a motivational buddy as well.
    -cindy :)

• jass553
    jass553 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need it too
  • RachFran1982
    Options
    Brilliant. Thanks for messaging...
    Shall we check in at the end of today and say how we have got on?
    Good luck
    Xxx
  • RachFran1982
    Options
    I've just set up a group called
    1 month challenge. Ends 28 November.
    Search for it and see how many pounds we can lose in that time....
    Xxx
  • IconStillFree
    IconStillFree Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I volunteer as tribute
  • michelleyg8
    michelleyg8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also in need of motivational buddies. I also joined your group :)
  • RachFran1982
    Options
    I am also in need of motivational buddies. I also joined your group :)

Brilliant.... Let me know how you get on today. I've just done a stone jar with 20 stones in. For each pound I lose I'm taking that number out.... I'm determined to get to my ideal weight now....
    X
  • locks11
    locks11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can I be a buddy too? I've completely lost motivation and would like to help support as well!
    Lx
  • RachFran1982
    Options
    locks11 wrote: »
    Can I be a buddy too? I've completely lost motivation and would like to help support as well!
    Lx

Yes of course. I've set up a group called 1 month challenge. I'll invite you xx
  • kettlebells_and_cupcakes
    Options
    Hi guys! I am ALWAYS on the look out for motivators. Iv been flagging this week with my will power and always appreciate anyone to help kick me up the backside to refocus! :)
  • RachFran1982
    Options
    Hi there.
    I've just made a stone jar with 20 stones in. For each pound I lose I'm taking that number out. I'm hoping to have an empty jar.
    How are you getting on today? X
  • fitskim
    fitskim Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I definitely could use people to keep me motivated and back on track! Can I join too!?
  • RachFran1982
    Options
    Yes. Definitely.... I've set up a group called 1 month challenge to see how much we can lose until 28.11.15.... I'm finding it hard today but feeling determined too.
  • RachFran1982
    Options
    I've managed to lose 4lbs in a day.... What?!?! I know it's water loss but that's brilliant.... , 16lbs to go...
  • Tatyana6363
    Tatyana6363 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm looking to lose 60 :-)
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I would love to try to help motivate and support you too I have loss over 75 pounds in a year and three months I'm determined to make this work I have to I cannot go back I am off all insulin and seven different medication I have logged in 402 days straight I am committed I have two rules about taking new friends one is when somebody falls off the wagon you don't degrade them in the way you reach down and pull them back up and if you do not login for at least two months and I do not know why I will probably delete you from my friends list you can only support so many people and there are A lot of people serious about doing this I don't have time to waste on people that really don't care I will help you try not to give up I need help motivate and support myself and I've been doing this for a year and three months I've come a long ways in the time of learned a lot water is better then gold so if you would like send me a friends request and I will except it takes my iPhone 2 to 4 days to sync with new friends it's up to you I'm in it to win it if you want to be my friend you had to be in it to win it to have a great day
  • warholkitty
    warholkitty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm looking to lose 60 :-)
    I have 60lbs to loose too. I'm starting a fresh on day one today. I'm fed up of failing.
  • steffy_t
    steffy_t Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im on a weight loss journey too. Best of luck with your goals! :)
  • ljm3103
    ljm3103 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please could I join? I'm brand new to this but determined to do it! xx
  • casandra_zamarripa
    casandra_zamarripa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Meeeee! I've been so determined and ready the. Out of no where lost it also! You just have to really be ready and want it bad enough MAKE YOURSELF workout and the better your workouts are the better u will feel and the more determination and motivation you will have <--(Atleast for me) I'm weeks back in! You want this you can do this!! Stop saying try and just do!!