Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends/accountabilibuddies

Hi I'm Sam. I'm 28, five foot one and trying to lose 60+ pounds. I'm looking for supportive friends with similar goals that are fully committed to this lifestyle change. Please feel free to add me or send me a message. I look forward to supporting each other on this wonderful journey.

Replies

• jamiechambers14
    jamiechambers14 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Short stuff,
    I have the same goal. I need motivation badly. I have fell off the wagon many times. Just done feeling this way

• the4hammys
    the4hammys Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in y'all!! I live on the NW side near 1950/ I45. Just joined LA Fitness on I-45 Spring
  • zghaffar
    zghaffar Posts: 5 Member
    You can add me.. I've just started about 10 days back and we can keep each other motivated!
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    You can feel free to add me as well - I'm down about 45 pounds with about 100 to go, definitely committed to a lifestyle change.
  • marymbradford18
    marymbradford18 Posts: 21 Member
    Please add me! I'm looking for an accountability buddy too!
  • melizabird919
    melizabird919 Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add! I'm working to lose 75lbs. The more support from people working toward similar goals the better!
  • mann_maninder
    mann_maninder Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • healthy721
    healthy721 Posts: 4 Member
    You can add me I'm 5 foot 2 and want to lose 50-60 lbs
  • jaimemarie16
    jaimemarie16 Posts: 3 Member
    I need help getting started! I have a 50 pound goal and difficult getting started. Please add me.
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    I could really use an accountabliabuddy.
  • thera0705
    thera0705 Posts: 5 Member
    I want an accountabilbuddy too please!