post surgery and living not so large anymore

Options
Hi my name is Angela and I am very happy to announce that I had my Bari artic sleeve surgery Oct. 7th and I'm doing great. I'm just trying to balance what I can eat with making healthy meals for my family. I lost a total of 20lbs and I'm very proud of myself. I love to walk and I'm not looking forward to winter. I would love to meet people on here to encourage and to be encouraged.

Replies

• Mirjana5855
    Mirjana5855 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Angela, My name is Karla and I have had sleeve surgery on September 15, 2015 and am 40 pounds lighter. I am so happy with this new life - as I am sure you are as well! We can encourage each other!
  • AngelaStLaurent
    AngelaStLaurent Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yay Karla I'm so happy for you! I love this new journey I'm on learning a lot about myself! I love to encourage people as well.
  • milaortiz30
    milaortiz30 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi angela (and karla) i had sleeve on oct 7th. i'm down 21lbs. it's been and up and down journey for me ( i still get sick a lot) but it's cuz i'm stubborn and i push myself sometimes. still im happy with it. i'm at a bit of a stall right now but tightening up my diet and starting on treadmill this week :)
  • lilyrunner
    lilyrunner Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats!