A week on this site and losing weight already!!

Options
Hi!! I have been on here a week now and I'm already seeing the results! I need lots of friends to keep me going as my willpower isn't the greatest in the world!!! Lol xx In return I will give encouragement!!

Replies

• Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done you!!!xx
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the site - it's grest here!! Everyone is so good at encouraging and supporting!

Have sent you a friend request. Good luck from here on! :happy:
  • nichi123
    nichi123 Posts: 244
    Options
    Thankyou so much! :) xx
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Good luck this place is fantastic for help and support
  • shamandalie
    Options
    I've been here nearly a week now as well, week tomorrow and weigh in day, I hope I see results too!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    Welcome to the journey. You will find amazing motivation here. I know I sure have.
  • kmccall42
    kmccall42 Posts: 13
    Options
    hey im new too...i weighed myself today no loss:-( dnt think im excercising enough.. ate 8,000 calories and lost 4,000 in excersie in 8 days what do you think x
  • Jessabelle12
    Jessabelle12 Posts: 145
    Options
    Yeah I'm new too! Got my first weigh in on Friday but I'm seeing results - even in myself having more willpower to do stuff! and hopefully shed a pound or two! :smile: Really helps with all the motivation from everyone!
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    hey im new too...i weighed myself today no loss:-( dnt think im excercising enough.. ate 8,000 calories and lost 4,000 in excersie in 8 days what do you think x

Sounds like you are eating less than 1000 calories and with extra exercise, you are virtually starving yourself. Eat more calories and your body will be happy to release the weight!
  • kmccall42
    kmccall42 Posts: 13
    Options
    oo didnt relize that thank you kinda sounds funny eat more to lose more hehe thank you so much for advice i will try that for the next coupleof weeks thanks x
  • DedicatedDiva
    Options
    Feel free to add me! i'm new too :-)
  • gmkimby
    gmkimby Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome new friend! I will send you a request! MFP is a great site!!!