Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Green.

97tt8uigkiht.png

Wow! *swoons*
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Usually very blue, sometimes changing into green if I have a drink or two..lol
    f0vmkkjnjp8l.jpg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I like mine best in the sunlight! :)
    jd6sote0hu9o.jpg
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I feel like I could be a better person if I actually knew what color mine were. At least my license wouldn't be a lie

try taking a pic in the light without your camera filters and edits, you can see your true eye colour then.

Mine are green they change shades of green when im emotional.. happy, angry, teary or in lurveeee with someone, my mother says they glow haha.
  • gio0323
    gio0323 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    ha, brown :)
  • the_native_tiger
    the_native_tiger Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Misty blue
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Brown :|
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    minie_me wrote: »
    I feel like I could be a better person if I actually knew what color mine were. At least my license wouldn't be a lie

try taking a pic in the light without your camera filters and edits, you can see your true eye colour then.

Mine are green they change shades of green when im emotional.. happy, angry, teary or in lurveeee with someone, my mother says they glow haha.

They change emotionally and depend on what I'm wearing.

so your a chameleon? lol
    Sorry impossible eyes changing with what your wearing unless you mean its the colours your wearing reflecting on your eyes?
    They do look naturally blue grey in colour.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Is a fact! My eyes change from bright green to golden to hazel brown and my moods do effect the color, dark green with grey when I cry.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    6gblwkop3wur.jpg

My eyes also change depending on mood...what I am wearing...whether I've been swimming in a chlorinated pool.
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Is a fact! My eyes change from bright green to golden to hazel brown and my moods do effect the color, dark green with grey when I cry.

Yep this is true... It seems to be mainly hazel eyes or two toned.. I used to have green eyes.. Then they changed to brown.. Even a blue tint.. . But mainly autumn colours. My friends always were convinced I wore colour contacts.. Even after scraping my fingers over and around my eyeballs they still were confused.. Lol.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Yup, mine change shades if I'm crying, or if I'm furious...they go almost electric blue...greener blue when I'm calm...
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Kulaid77 wrote: »
    Brown

f24ea1aa8fcbf5f5721456a90c2d418d.jpg

Mine too. Ah, that explains a lot! :lol:
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Because hazel eyes often have flecks of gold, red, green and shades between, they often appear to change color due to the reflection of color in the person's environment (i.e. scenery, clothing, sky). They don't actually change but certainly appear to. Other colors can do this too but hazel tends to have the most variety of colors in the iris itself.
  • BeefyUk
    BeefyUk Posts: 2,602 Member
    Options
    Green / blue
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    At least that's what the interwebs say

Yup. We did a big study on this in my light physics lab in grad school.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I don't think you'll find much support in the Science community that mood affects eye color. This seems to be the jist of it on the sites I checked..."The color of your eye is determined by pigmentation of the iris cells by varying amounts of melanin. The iris is sandwiched between the cornea and the lens at the front of the eye, and surrounds the pupil, which expands and contracts to adjust the amount of light let in. There are two areas of the iris which may vary in pigmentation, the front and back surface. Generally the back has about the same amount of pigment in everyone, but the front varies a lot. Heavy pigment on the front causes more light absorption and browner eyes, less pigmentation causes increased reflectance and more blue or gray colors. The more the eye reflects, the more likely it is that colors around you will affect the color of your eye. People with less-pigmented irises tend to experience a lot of daily eye color variation depending on the color of the light reflecting off of the iris. Your shirt color, the angle of the sun, the cloud cover, the presence of water...all of these things can cause your eye color to change more or less depending on how heavily pigmented your eyes are. As we age, our eyes tend to increase their melanin production, and stress, medications, sickness, or eye problems can also cause changes over time." Who's right or wrong, I dunno. My mom was a definite believer in mood changing her eye color from blue to green, though she never actually did any research.
  • PattyRS77
    PattyRS77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    zn29epey7qf2.jpg
    Mine are hazel shade changes with what I wear and the mood I am in.