Hi, I'm new and looking for new lifestyle

Options
jentoledo85
jentoledo85 Posts: 7 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Just trying to make friends to help out in this new app3. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and decided to change my eating habits . How do you guys like this app and Is it working for you? Looking for motivation and friends ;)

Replies

• jentoledo85
    Options
    ;)
  • LaughHappy907
    LaughHappy907 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I first started using this app/site a couple years ago with a friend of mine. It worked really well, I was just trying to get control of my eating habits and kinda stare the amount of food I put away a day in the face. I lost near 60 lbs. Then my friend stopped using it, then I stopped using it, then I gained weight back and before you know it I've stopped making any progress. So I would say this program works really well, but it is most effective when you have a person doing it with you and have some sort of motivation to keep going when you first start out. (Which, is kinda what I am looking for now. TBH) We should be friends and try to help each other stay motivated!
  • jentoledo85
    Options
    Thank you so much for telling me it really works. I I've decide to change my lifestyle for good. We'll I wish you good luck as Well and keep in touch.
  • aphroditet205
    aphroditet205 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's good! I'm new btw