Options

Replies

• mollygirl61
    Options
    oh my the buggers lol. :flowerforyou:
  • mommy2halfdozen
    mommy2halfdozen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bummer.....hey is that dog food homemade or store bought? If it is store bought where did you get it? If it is homemade what's the recipe
    ? My doggies would love some good food.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Too funny!!!
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    AHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I had to laugh, but I'm so sorry! I think you deserve a vending machine snack today!
  • Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    oh no!!

Although I must admit some days after work that the canned cat food smells kind of good:blushing:
  • traceymccune
    Options
    DOH!!:laugh:
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Oh no!!! That would be something I would do!!!! I am sorry!! That sucks!!!!
  • Clonekuh
    Clonekuh Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ha!!

Sorry about the mixup, but you just made my day.
  • VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Goodness! who would eat THAT anyway?? LOL
  • ohthatmomma
    ohthatmomma Posts: 115
    Options
    Too funny
  • go2grrl
    go2grrl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Bummer.....hey is that dog food homemade or store bought? If it is store bought where did you get it? If it is homemade what's the recipe
    ? My doggies would love some good food.

It's canned food made by Merrick's. Not sure if the big pet stores sell it, but we buy his food from a smaller local store. Our dog has a pretty premium diet and I'm totally convinced that dog food was much healthier than the bag of Cheez Its and it's questionable ingredients I just downed.

I am thrilled tho that all of you are lauging along with me and even offering your condolences. It is pretty hilarious!
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Haha!!! That is awful. I'm sorry for the loss of your lunch! At least you didn't start eating it on autopilot. :)
    oh no!!

Although I must admit some days after work that the canned cat food smells kind of good:blushing:
    Hahaha, I hear you on that one. Our kitten is on a very high quality cat food that smells like a delightful pate when I'm home right after a jog. :blushing: :laugh: Haven't dared eat it, though. ;)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    You can do what I did today. I went to put my lovely, homemade chicken tikka masala in the microwave here at work...only to find out I'd grabbed the wrong container...I brought dog food with me instead. And since I wont be eating Working Dog Stew (a blend of tripe, liver, apples, carrots and sweet potato), I've just cut over 350 calories out of my diet today!

[banging head on desk]

[wondering if there are Cheez-Its in the vending machine]

What is wrong with you? This sh-t sounds delish........hey don't know it till you tried it!!!!
  • k4evans1
    k4evans1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!
  • shannaire
    shannaire Posts: 38
    Options
    Lol now u will have 2 have salads lol good luck with your weight loss x x x
  • Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    Haha!!! That is awful. I'm sorry for the loss of your lunch! At least you didn't start eating it on autopilot. :)
    oh no!!

Hahaha, I hear you on that one. Our kitten is on a very high quality cat food that smells like a delightful pate when I'm home right after a jog. :blushing: :laugh: Haven't dared eat it, though. ;)

I haven't tried it (yet?) either:tongue:
  • meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    ROFL That is to funny.. it made my day. lol
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    HAH!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    OH NOOOOO! I hope you managed to get something else instead.
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hilarious! You made me laugh and laugh!