Just an introduction

Options
Hi everyone - I have decided I am going to loose this weight once and for all.... man I really hope that's true! Anyway I would like to make a few friends with similar goals/amounts to loose to help keep me accountable. I have been on MFP about a week now, but this is my first post (also finally added a picture today).
My starting weight was 233 and yesterday I was at 229, my ultimate goal is to be close to 150, but mainily I just want to feel better and be able to do things with my 9 year old twins :smile:

Replies

• edg_15
    edg_15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! I just started being more interactive yesterday and I'm already feeling the love and encouragement. I also have over a 100 lbs to get rid of, but I just keep thinking to take it one day at a time. I love that you want to feel better and believe me, once a couple of those pounds start coming off you'll feel a difference. I'm all for keeping each other accountable so let's do this! :smile:
  • rchristison
    rchristison Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!
  • luci2403
    luci2403 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to MFP!

There really is a great support network on here - I find it very encouraging every day reading peoples success stories, and having my friends comment on the exercise that I do.

I started out at 212 and haven't yet set a goal weight, I'm just taking it one pound at a time at the moment and as long as it's coming off I'm happy :-)

Add me as a friend if you like and we can keep each other motivated!
  • Justamom410
    Justamom410 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to have found other people with similar goals and similar reasons for wanting to lose the weight!!