If your looking for help

Options
I've been in fitness for over 15 years and have quite a bit of knowledge and would be more than happy to share what I know and help motivate you to keep you reaching for your goals. Feel free to add me to your friends. Thanks

Replies

• Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    *you're
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Ps, I've added you :)
    The more knowledgeable people in my news feed the better :smiley:
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    You're
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    What does "Been in" mean? Just working out or are you trained in something?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    If you're looking to help people join in the advice boards. That way you can add your voice to the many experienced and successful voices on here

Warning: if you're into bro-science you'll be picked apart like carrion at a vulture wedding
  • moore_bryan123
    moore_bryan123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was a personal trainer but now I'm just training myself but I would help out in anyway I can
  • moore_bryan123
    moore_bryan123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you I will look into that
  • Ogj78
    Ogj78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Very nice of you to get help and support to those needing it. It's a generous offer. Too bad everyone is so concerned with grammar instead of the intent of the message...
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    It's not you're (you are) as people are suggesting...he was correct with your.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    GSlate wrote: »

I agree...unless I was reading wrong. I kept reading it over and over to find the error.
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    GSlate wrote: »

Yeah, I read it over and over too ... funny when someone's using the right word but is being 'corrected' with the wrong one!