Busy college student want to lose weight

Options
Hi everyone I'm a college student who wants to lose weight but I'm always busy with studying and going to college and it's kinda hard to maintain a diet so Is there anyone who is facing the same ? It would be great if we motivated each other to stay on the right track

Replies

• Bruce
    Bruce Posts: 29 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal! You can check out the Groups area to see if there are other users in the same situation.

Best of luck to you!
  • catocallaghan630
    catocallaghan630 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I know exactly what you mean, I'm at uni with no time for workout and dieting is hard etc, trying hard to lose weight but no luck so far
  • Chaidell
    Chaidell Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in the same boat! I'm taking 19 credit hours this year and 3 part time jobs.. I definitely know how difficult it is to find time to be active.feel free to add me, I'm always looking for new friends :)
  • GeordieLaforge
    GeordieLaforge Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the same boat! Hooray for uni lol.

I think after a year of trying to sort my sh** out, I think I've mostly gotten the hang of it (still a few details to work on).

I'm cooking healthy meals regularly (with the help of my room mate) and I'm keeping up with my strength training. The only thing I seem to have trouble maintaining is a proper cardio routine. I don't ever have motivation to go for a run, even though I usually enjoy it once I'm out there. Maybe I need to find something other than running that's enjoyable cardio? Not sure lol, any ideas?

Anyone reading this post can feel free to add me and we can swap tips, ideas and struggles with each other ha
  • jazzy830
    jazzy830 Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    That's great u can try dancing to ur favorite music it's fun and good
  • QueenReemy01
    QueenReemy01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am also a final year uni student and working part time. I believe we can motivate each other. Nothing is impossible as long as we believe in ourselves and our power
  • Jessiekp0406
    Jessiekp0406 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat as you. 16 units work and a 3 year old. Feel free to add me!