126pounds to lose

Options
Hey everyone, seems like the same old story back again. After losing 45pounds and adding it back. Here to lose 126pounds, sounds alot but breaking it down into bite size goals. So should be around for along time yet. So feel free to add me

Replies

• walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Lonely bump
  • vilmaes
    vilmaes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've lost 121 lbs. so far. I just turned 55 last week so I succeeded despite a lifetime of living in obesity, being in my 50s, and in menopause. I did it through hard work (diet and exercise) and changing my outlook on everything related to food and losing weight. Many people told me I've inspired them and urged me to do a blog, which I did. If you're interested, this is it: http://blossomingvilma.blogspot.com/

Maybe something I learned along the way can help you, too. Good luck!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I've lost 110 lbs with the help of this community! Add me and I'll cheer yo on!
  • JojoInTheForks
    JojoInTheForks Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've been around for awhile...but this time round only a few weeks. Bite sized goals is what I'm doing too to lose my 100 pounds. 10% at a time is what I've broken it down into. We can be in this together, too, if you like :)
  • purplemnm72
    purplemnm72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. My big goal is 160 lbs gone. Starting by focusing on the first 40. I'm in my 6th week and half way there.