Needing friends on this weight loss journey in my life :)

Options
Here i am, at it again! i just bought a fitbit charge to help me with me weight loss goals, i figured it would push me to my goals. i need friends! people to help me through this. i have tried so many times and have failed! i am 39 and way over weight!! it seems the older i get the harder it is to lose all this weight. i have about 70 pounds to lose! its been so long im not sure where to start, so any advice would be great!

Replies

• itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and have about 70 as well. I did this 3 years ago and now I have to do it again. I know how to lose weight but the dedication to do so is what is needed. I am gonna send you a FR.
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys!
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,344 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 and I'm new here too! I'd love some friends around my age; I'll friend you!
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have about 45-50 pounds left to lose (I'm metric, so I don't always keep track of pounds), and I also use Fitbit Charge (HR) to help me reach my goal. Adding you so we can help motivate each other! :smile:
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and new please feel free to add me :)
  • keenanvideographer
    Options
    Hey whats going on, im 25 looking to lose about 40 lbs! Im doing a 10 week weight lose challenge with some friends and co workers to get us started on our journey, you guys are welcome to join us. Add me as well