Options
almost 40 and need to look like I did at 30... Trying to change all bad habits!! Any suggestions /advice

Replies

• mstofabulous
    mstofabulous Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am new to this site, but I know if you be as accurate as possible with your food measurements and be consistent., especially with the exercising. you will loose..Good luck
  • kjax103
    kjax103 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ThesiaKent -
    My suggestions include....first and foremost...be kind to yourself by choosing one habit to tackle at a time. Think about choosing either the habit that you think will make the most impact -- or the one easiest for you to adopt. Both will feed your sense of accomplishment, which will make the next challenge easier tackle. Success really does breed success!!

Think also about adding good habits rather than breaking bad ones. For example -- I started out by setting a goal of drinking at least 64 oz of water daily, and made my reward coffee (versus I am going to stop drinking coffee -- only water). There's rarely much desire (or room!!!) left for anything but water, but knowing it's available helped put ME back in control. That approach has worked really well for me -- that was 86 pounds ago. :)

Good Luck -- you can do it!!!!