Looking for a accountability :)lets do this together

Options
Hello,
My name is Steph, I am looking for an accountability buddy that I would encourage them as well. I've already lost 50 pounds. In just trying to get the other 50 off. I work full time, have 2 kiddos and go to school full time.
Don't post negative *kitten* in here. We are all here for a purpose. Lets get the goal

Replies

• melholmes80
    melholmes80 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the first 50, that's amazing! I'm Mel, I work full time, school part time and have a 5yr old. I just hit my goal weight of 170 two weeks ago a total of 60 lost. It's a hard balance to do it all and try to make time to be healthy. I'm all about supporting each other through this. Sending a friend request now.
  • statefarmscott
    statefarmscott Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job Echo. I'm Scott and I just got back to the gym after being out a year due to an tendon injury to my elbow. Continue to honor your body. Your body holds your spirit so take care of it. Keep looking ahead and you'll hit your goal. Eat well, live well and love well. Be the blessing to others you were designed to be.
  • Tatyana6363
    Tatyana6363 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm looking to lose 60 :-)
  • allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, Steph, I will try to help!

I also work full time and am in school full time. I have three kids and am a single mom. Time is my enemy! I need 30 hours every day ;)

Wow, 50 pounds gone! That is incredible. I am in awe of your dedication. You are an inspiration to so many. Those kids want you healthy and happy so keep up the good work. Setting and example for my kids and hearing their recognition for my small successes means so much to me.

I have lost 15 and need to get rid of another 7-10. Send me a request?
  • Amanda682015
    Amanda682015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me!! The more the merrier!!! I like lots of interaction, opinions, support, motivation!!! Im on here daily and love to hear of others stories!!!
  • fit2dend
    fit2dend Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Steph. I am a dedicated logger and love mfp. I have lost 175 pounds after many years being 400. I you still need someone to walk the walk with you can add me. Congrats on losing 50. Not easy but definitely possible.
  • TeamFit1
    TeamFit1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Steph.
    Congrats on the 50 lbs. weight loss. I have lost 50 lbs. as well. I used to workout with friends but they would eventually quit on me so I had to have a made up mind to do it on my own. Now since I have lost the weight they want to get back on board but I refused to do so. I refuse to workout with people that is not serious about it because it can be very discouraging. I feel the same as you I am looking for people who are serious about their health /working out as well as encouraging each other to stay on track in order to reach their goal.
  • azmiki2
    azmiki2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have never had buddies on MFP. I work a job where the hours are not predictable. Hours worked can vary from 8.5 to 15 per day, making creating a workout routine difficult. I also get up at 4:15 am, making morning workouts a challenge, as I'd have to get up at 3:45. But, I'm tired of being disappointed in myself & need to get on track. Have at least 40 lbs to lose. Maybe a support system is what I need. Hope we can support each other along the way.
  • jrevis001
    jrevis001 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    In the same boat. Lost 57 so far. Just like 80 more to go. Feel free to add me
  • PrincessAukeila
    PrincessAukeila Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have over 100 to lose
  • friendlygirl316
    friendlygirl316 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have at least 150 lbs to lose. I've been overweight practically my entire life. I've tried several times to use mfp, but I have a hard time making commitments. I need lots of daily motivation. I also think I have binge eating disorder.
  • FatGirlSlim_84
    FatGirlSlim_84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm looking to add a couple of friends to follow to hopefully motivate me a bit more to lose weight.

My name is Jess, I'm vegetarian (a fat one!) and weigh 305lbs. I have a 10 month old girl and live in Oxfordshire UK.

So daunted that I have 100lbs to lose. :(

Please feel free to add me.

Jess