Back again…..

Options
I've had success in the past here on MFP and with weight loss/healthy eating but life REALLY has got in the way and I am struggling currently. I hope to get back to tracking and helping/getting help from others in the same position. I am just finding it difficult to get and stay motivated and to start new, healthy habits and routines. Not sure why I am finding it so difficult.

Replies

• soccerchickie
    soccerchickie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same same! I had great success a few years ago and then completely fell off the wagon and could not get right again. I would start and then stop, go for a few days super disciplined and then the weekend comes and all hell breaks loose. I have been back on track for 3 weeks now and am feeling very motivated again. This is what works for me...if I can stay on track for aobut 7-8 days, then I am good and will not stray off track again. It is getting past that point that is the trick. You just have to put your gama face on and handle your business. Soon you won't even want to THINK about missing a work-out or putting nasty unhealthy food into your body!! Let's do this!!