Newbie Here

Options
Looking for friends and support started my journey about a month ago at 277 lbs. currently at 264.8 and start MFP.

Replies

• mjlebsa
    mjlebsa Posts: 5
    Options
    I wish you the best on your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • FJones43
    FJones43 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello MrFabulous,

I too am a newbie here. I've lost 28lbs on my own, but I hear doing it with support is awesome so a coworker talked me into joining this site. So let's see! God Bless!
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you joined! This is my 5th day going strong, eating better, and also working out every day! If you need someone to cheer you on, feel free to add me! Good luck and stick with it!
  • cmor2005
    cmor2005 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) You made a great choice joining here. I joined at the very end of February and with the support from people on this site, I feel great. I know you will too.
  • truebeauty5
    truebeauty5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    Im new here I am trying this to see if I can lose another 20 pounds I just had my daughter 11 months ago lost 80 pounds and I want to lose the other 20 if possible. Can you give me advice on what you guys are doing and what else I can do to get the rest of it off.
    thanks
    Kellie
  • easjen
    easjen Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I am a newbie. Need some help from veterans.
    Is it best to only eat the calories allowed for the day and not go over. What about the exercise points at the end of the day should can I eat some of those if I used up all of my daily allowance calorie intake? If I can eat some of my extra exercise points how much is too much.