Motivation

Options
I'm feeling extra motivated today. Work was stressful and the first thing I said was that I needed to get this workout in. It helped so much. Once you get in the habit of working out it can surely be a stress reliever. I mess up at times but I won't give up on myself and neither should any of you. Think of the life you want and go for it. You'll only regret not trying when all you had to do was get started. I honestly am no where near perfect but the difference between you and the person thats hitting their goal is not giving up. Hang in there

Replies

• lgrgallagher
    lgrgallagher Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing :) So good to hear those words!
  • vickywithdimples
    vickywithdimples Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I've been a little disappointed because I have failed to keep up w my foods and exercise routine. Makes me feel less worst knowing that it's not only I struggling. We are all human and there is always tomorrow to start over
  • kenyalose
    kenyalose Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I've been a little disappointed because I have failed to keep up w my foods and exercise routine. Makes me feel less worst knowing that it's not only I struggling. We are all human and there is always tomorrow to start over

That's right, it's ok to mess up as long as your in the mindset that you got this and you'll meet your goal, I won't say to overdue it but everybody has their moments. It's coming back from it that matters
  • kenyalose
    Options
    Thank you for sharing :) So good to hear those words!
    Your welcome Hun, hang in there

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    Excellent! A huge key to long-term success is realizing the benefits from an active lifestyle and/or work out routine out-weigh the calorie burn / weight loss aspect of it. That part is just a bonus. Good for you and keep it up! You look great!
  • kenyalose
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Excellent! A huge key to long-term success is realizing the benefits from an active lifestyle and/or work out routine out-weigh the calorie burn / weight loss aspect of it. That part is just a bonus. Good for you and keep it up! You look great!
    Thanks, it's an everyday process
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Thank you for those positive words!
  • kenyalose
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

Thank you, I'm giving it my all