Im new to this

Options
Hi just starting my journey to healthy living and trying to lose the last of my baby weight just wondering if u have a bad day and have a takeaway is it ok as long as u stay under your calories for that day or sould u stick to healthy eating??

Replies

• ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days :) I actually have a treat everyday but am under my calorie count. When we have a baby...some days are just rushed food.
  • Mikkamoo12
    Mikkamoo12 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Tanx for your reply ya im findin it very difficult to stay away from chocolate everyday i love chocolate:)) so if i have calories left at the end of the day can i have my treat still?? Doesnt seem so hard if im not depriving myself so tough somedays not 2 just grab a bar or crisps when im rushing or overtired..
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Sure ya can :) A lot of people buy a bar and break it into one little piece each day for a melt in your mouth yum too.
    It isn't a "Eat to lose weight" as much as it is "It for life" we are trying to do B)
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My motto is everything in proportion is ok
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and it sounds like you are on the right track.

Over a year ago I decided to stop dieting and start eating for health and it is working out well this time.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah. Welcome to My Fitness Pal. You can certainly eat a takeaway or a chocolate if you have the calories for it. That's the beauty of calorie counting. You can have whatever you like provided it fits into your calorie goal. Of course, if your goal is like mine you are forced into making the majority of your foods healthier choices or you'll be super hungry. I get 1400 calories a day which isn't much in the world of chocolate or beer.
  • LorrieWood1
    LorrieWood1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... Im new on here ready to get serious. Stay strong you all.