New friends

Options
Hello, I'm 31 and 5'6. I have 100+ lbs to lose. I'm not sure what to say. Recently I was told my profile about me was too personal because no one cares about the information I posted. So I'm not sure how much is too much to say.

I've been here for about 3 years and have roller coastered* back and forth and gained and lost friends. My reasons for being fat has been shattered and shown for the excuses they are.

I'm looking for friends that are supportive and that I will support. Check out my profile and if you think we'd be good weight loss friends send me an add.

Replies

• DHutzell74
    DHutzell74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've struggled with my weight for years . I finally decided that I was going to do something about it. I'm a non judge mental person and I think we could help each other. Feel free to friend request me .
  • Amberleah21
    Amberleah21 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! Always looking for active mfp'ers to support each other. Sending a friend request.
  • admegamo
    admegamo Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I also want to add that I that my diary is not public. I'm not comfortable with it. I do log though and from another community members suggestion I don't mind writing how many calories I go over or under in my feed.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon. You should share what you want, someone cares, you may inspire others. Warning, remember MFP is great but some people will act as though they are doctors. Don't take it personally or don't let them push you around. Do what you need to do! You can do this! Believe in yourself and you are halfway there!
  • admegamo
    admegamo Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon. You should share what you want, someone cares, you may inspire others. Warning, remember MFP is great but some people will act as though they are doctors. Don't take it personally or don't let them push you around. Do what you need to do! You can do this! Believe in yourself and you are halfway there!

Thank you for this. You know I actually never considered whether someone would care in the sense that I matter to them. But I had hoped that someone would read it, maybe see that were similar in situations/struggles and add me. That's what I do with other people.

I feel very encouraged from your comment. Thank you again.