40+ with over 100lbs to loose looking for active encouragers

Options
OMW, does anyone else think the Discussion Title sounds like a personals ad? However it is all true.

Replies

• makky32069
    makky32069 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Added :) Same boat here!
  • glortard
    glortard Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • twistedtnredhead
    twistedtnredhead Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I cannot believe I misspelled lose. :o
  • tabloop
    tabloop Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started at 280 lbs in January and am now at 208.5. I set a goal of 150 lbs (smack dab in the middle of the healthy weight range for my height; 5'8"), but I am willing to adjust when I get closer.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I feel like some encouragement and camaraderie this holiday season would be helpful.
  • jodyvajko
    jodyvajko Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too!

Happy to encourage!
  • RiaMarieAli
    RiaMarieAli Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OMW, does anyone else think the Discussion Title sounds like a personals ad? However it is all true.

I am here if you need anything!
  • abstractbunyip
    abstractbunyip Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    my wife is doing similiar atm. shes short on friends here so far. search for her on rellyisfit. shes currently doing a 12 week Genesis challenge to quick start her and shes doing great. You can do it too but it has to be consistent. shes doing about two hours a day strength and cardio six days a week and lost 17kg in nine weeks but i stress she watches every thing that goes into her mouth. fitness pal has been a big help. shes struggled in the past because of an auto immune disease but no matter if you have to put in double what someone else has to its still achievable