Eggs

Options
I :heart: eggs. They have been a HUGE part of my diet.

Boiled. (Smelly *kitten*)

Scrambled.

Fried. (without grease or oil of course)

In a salad.

I :heart: eggs.

That is all.

:bigsmile:

Replies

• Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Poached on grits.... YUM

I heart them too!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I love over medium with ketchup.
  • raychybabe
    raychybabe Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I hate them.

I am allergic.

They make me sick.

*sad face*
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I will say I've noticed a HUGE difference in cage free local organic eggs Vs the ones I bought a few weeks ago from Walmart (from who knows where). Totally different in terms of taste and overall nutrition. I'd rather buy eggs from a small farm that has never had a single case of salmonella. :)
  • outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    :bigsmile: I love eggs too, but do get tired of them eventually...thanks for the post..think I will have them for dinner tonight instead of the carb rich oatmeal I was thinking of....:bigsmile:
  • marycompton
    Options
    I love them too!
    I boil a dozen every Sunday to eat during the week, I have 2 for breakfast every day. My boyfriend hates when I make them though, cause they smell up the apartment. My dogs on the other hand love it- I usually toss them one to share. :happy:
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have 2 eggs over easy (with garlic & herb spices) just about every morning on 2 slices of Sara Lee 45 calorie toast with spinach and a side of strawberries/blackberries. So filling and yummy!!
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    mmm, me too.

I love them scrambled with lots of asparagus, onions and mushrooms and a small sprinkle of sharp cheddar cheese. Or shirred (baked in a small ramekin) with garlic and dill and a bit of parmesan they come out a lot like over easy, but it's much easier to make IMO.
  • deedeedoolittle
    deedeedoolittle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I <3 eggs so much too! I eat them fried on toast (great for a hangover :p), boiled in sandwiches and salads, scrambled, oh and French toast is just too good, and a little naughty! :)
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    About 6 a weekend, High protein, Hi SATURATED (bad) FAT. High Cholesterol. I'm still going to eat 4-6 a week. It's all or nothing. Egg Whites are not eggs sorry.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    i am curious... several have mentioned hard boiled eggs being smelly... so i have to ask.. what are you doing when you boil them???

i cook hard boiled eggs a couple of times a week and notice no smell whatsoever *L* what are you folks doing that causes them to smell?

my method for boiling perfect hard boiled eggs (smell free it seems):

put eggs in pot, cover completely with cold water... bring to boil, as soon as eggs reach a full rolling hard boil, remove from heat and put a lid on the pot. Let sit for 15 mins, then replace hot water with cold so shell will come off easily when peeled.

perfect every time, no split shells or white leaking, no vinegar needed, and no grey/green ring around the yolk either *L*
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I like eggs too. Boiled are the best.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i love eggs.

from my head down to my legs.

:heart:
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Haven't done this for a while but take some fresh spinach, wash it, shake the water out then put it in a casserole dish Add 2 eggs and then bake in the oven @ 350 to desired doneness. Tasty.

in any form with salsa and tortillas. bubble with toast. sometimes start frying and then add water to steam, works beutifully.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...I raise chickens so I always have fresh eggs. Boiled, fried, deviled, egg salad, quiche, frittata, scrambled, poached... I'll eat eggs just about any way I can fix 'em!
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I love eggs too, especially with cheese.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Another egg lover here.
    Breakfast, lunch dinner. Boiled, fried, scrambled. and my favorite, in an western omelette

Now with the egg creations/egg beaters I can have my eggs every day.
    Little bit of onion, lil bit of peppers, cut up some ham...........Some cheese in the middle.
    I could have this every day.