New Jeans!?!?!?

Options
hmm33502
hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
Today, two of my female co-workers said that I needed to get new jeans. They said that I was not allowed to lose this weight and end up looking frumpy and I would be getting them a present by going shopping! On Monday, my sister told me not to be surprised if I come home and my jeans have disappeared....because she threw them away! I guess I've lost 47 lbs and am still wearing the same jeans....they are a little big! YAY for NSVs!

Replies

• Nancyhusanu
    Options
    Shrinking out of clothes is the best! Awesome job!!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    yea baby!!
  • charlottebronte
    Options
    ...and yay! for supportive friends and bold sisters! Huge congrats to you on your terrific weight loss!
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    Awesome! That's so great! Clothes shopping is soo much fun! Get out there girl and spend some money honey!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Well done you! I bet you'll look great in your new clobber.:drinker:
  • franurra
    franurra Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    awww i loved this post!! well done! i wish i get new jeans not so far ahead!:)
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    YUP. IT'S EXPENSIVE TO LOSE WEIGHT CAUSE YOU ARE CONSTANTLY HAVING TO BUY NEW CLOTHES. THAT IS WHAT I DO. I REACH A CERTAIN GOAL & I TREAT MYSELF TO SOMETHING. IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE MUCH. LIKE I LOVE STARBUCKS BUT I WILL HAVE IT MAYBE ONCE A MONTH AS A TREAT OR SOMETIMES I WILL TREAT MYSELF TO A NEW OUTFIT, SOME TIMES I WILL TREAT MY SELF TO GO TO BASKIN ROBBINS FOR SOME ICE CREAM. IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ANYTHING MAJOR BUT TO KEEP YOURSELF GOING. AND I BELIEVE YOU CAN REACH YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL WITHIN TIME,HONEY. ITS ALL ABOUT BABY STEPS, YOU WILL GET THERE ON YOUR TIME THOUGH... BUT YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB, CHICA!!!!
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    How AWESOME!! Buying new, smaller clothes is always so rewarding!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    YAY!!! that's great! Congrats on your awesome progress!!
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That's great! It's the best NSV, fitting into smaller clothes. Way to go!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support! Now I just need to take a new picture. My profile pic is from 47 lbs ago! I'll do it soon.
  • moremari
    moremari Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Today, two of my female co-workers said that I needed to get new jeans. They said that I was not allowed to lose this weight and end up looking frumpy and I would be getting them a present by going shopping! On Monday, my sister told me not to be surprised if I come home and my jeans have disappeared....because she threw them away! I guess I've lost 47 lbs and am still wearing the same jeans....they are a little big! YAY for NSVs!

That's a welcomed compliment from your friends and family. You deserve to treat yourself to jeans and whatever else catches your eye. Do you see the difference too?
  • northernlights907
    Options
    Aww so cool cant wait for me to beable to buy non plus size jeans!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!