Requesting friends!

Options
Hi,

I have been trying MFP on and off for the longest time. I have started and stopped on here 2 or 3 times before. This time I have been going for almost a month already and I feel like I'm going strong.

I have an eating disorder and weigh a lot. I have more weight to lose than I want to weigh in the end. So, this is going to be a years long venture. I have 2 friends on my feed that share their thoughts and experiences daily and I like that. It is encouraging and I don't feel so alone in my struggles. It would be nice to have some more.

I talk freely about my appetite, my experience and how I work MFP. Since I cannot weigh or measure myself regularly (because the numbers are binge inducing), I assume I've lost the amount of weight I set so that my calorie count will adjust. Every 4 - 8 weeks I will do an actual check-in and adjust my goals accordingly.

I am doing an app workout now called "Couch to Ride 25 miles" and am halfway through it. It is for riding on the road or on a stationary bike. I do the stationary bike right now so that I can optimize the workout by using the heart rate monitor. I hope to do an more difficult program on the road when this one is done. Any suggestions?

I am a mom of a 7 year old daughter and a wife to a loving husband. I live in Florida but hail from Pretoria, South Africa.

Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. We can motivate and inspire each other.
  • vatblack
    vatblack Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 6!!!! What was I thinking?
  • pheinc
    pheinc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you as a friend, have struggled with my weight forever and want to be supported and give support! You are off to a great start!!!
  • sophieelouu6
    sophieelouu6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody!!! I need friends and a little motivation!!!