Looking for friend over 45

Options
Hi everyone! This is my second time on MFP..... The first time was 4 years ago and I did great with it!
I'm a separated mom of 3 boys ages 23, 18 and 12 and have one adorable 6 month grandson and a soon to be daughter in the family!
I've struggled with weight gain off and on throughout my life and since I went through surgical menopause I've gained in places I never have! AND it has to go!
Look forward to the experience to get back in shape and eat right! I swear I'm "allergic" to exercise! My heart rate goes up, I get flushed, I breathe too fast (LOL).
I'd love to find some support with new friends on here!!! Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You forgot to list your sense of humor!
    I have 3 boys (16,13,10) and 2 girls we are trying to adopt (16 mo, 4 mo). Feel free to add me for support!
  • cindyvaughn45
    cindyvaughn45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there I am new to MFP well I sort of did a year or so ago. Turned 50 last week. Married 28 years have 2 kids a 24 yo son and 21 yo daughter. Presently live in CO but from south. Big adjustment for me havent made many new friends and before moved here had lost over 200 lbs but in the year been here gained 50 back. Have lost 5 of it but want to finish this year strong and lose what i gained and by my next bday 85 lbs will be gone. I too went through surgically indused menopause and challenging to lose. I am presently going through a few health issues so need to get back to where I was. Look forward to supporting ya and getting some support.
  • gacampbell66
    gacampbell66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Darcy
    My names Gary and 49 and trying to lose some weight. If you need a male friend please add :) and good luck with your journey
  • pheinc
    pheinc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've got lots of kids, work and trying to get healthy ... Oh yeah and over 45!
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Robin I have 3 grown boys ages 28, 26, 26 yes twins I am 51 and have 100 lbs still to lose if you would like a friend you can add me