I'm Back & Motivated! :)

Options
Hello everyone! Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm not new to the myfitnesspal community but I have been MIA for ages, but I'm back and so motivated to restart my journey for healthy living. Last year I was doing so well, going to the gym five days a week, and eating healthy. But my schedule got so busy that I just stopped taking care of myself ugh. Fast forward, ten pounds later and I am just not feelin too great. My body is so mad at me right now for not taking care of it (sorry bod, I truly do love you!!). Headaches, sluggishness, fatigue, lower self esteem, all things I've been feeling last few months and I am sooo over it. I'm ready to start fresh! A little about myself, 26 years young, momma of one previous boy, married & lovin it! Love me some Jesus, He is my rock. I will be starting Kayla Itsine's BBG on Sunday and I'm stoked about it, I've seen so many amazin results! My goal is to become 100% vegetarian. I'm not a huge fan of meat anyway so shouldn't be too hard, but I am going to slowly ease in to it. Well that's about it for now, I'm excited for this new beginning and I can def use some buddies to motivate and encourage me! Feel free to add me, and thanks for reading! xo. -Cristi

Replies