Ripped in 30?

Options
VirtuousJoy
VirtuousJoy Posts: 34 Member
Hey guys!! So I just bought the Ripped in 30 with Jillian Michaels today and will be starting tomorrow! For all the people who did it can you post before and after pictures so i can see how good it is lol!! It would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :D

Replies

• allimac09
    allimac09 Posts: 33
    Options
    I don't have before and afters. But I'm almost done with 2 rounds of it. I'm down 15 lbs and I've lost some inches and toned up. So far it's my favorite dvd workout I've ever done. Good luck, and have fun!
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    it kicks your butt. i sweat like crazy doing it. almost done with my 1st round. only have like 2 more days of it. level 3 and 4 are the hardest in my opinion. sometimes i think level 3 is even worse than 4 lol
  • 2novgirls
    2novgirls Posts: 35
    Options
    I am on day 3 of it! I am sore but not dead, lol
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just did L2 for the first time yesterday. PHEW! That one kicked my butt!!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I bought it but did not like it. I realized I hate Jillian :) Not because it is hard but because I hate her personality.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to decide whether to get Ripped in 30 or Shred it with Weights. I'll probably end up with both since I've heard great things about both but this could help decide which to do first.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!