Snack ideas for revising?

Options
lucinda9999
lucinda9999 Posts: 3 Member
I am currently revising for my exams at the moment and love to eat food when I am doing this... I have tried to switch to drinking sugar free lemonade as 'snacks' but does anyone have any good ideas for things to munch on, that are at least healthier than 'tooty fruites' and fudge toffees.

Replies

• beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Baby carrots, cherries, almonds, string cheese, cherry tomatoes
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Veggies!! I always try snacking on carrots, cucumbers, baby tomatoes.. with just a little fat free ranch :P Usually does the job for me :)
  • tinawharrison
    Options
    Caramel rice cakes, but mini ones in a bag, i like sugary stuff too while i'm revising! Exams over next Wednesday, yay :)
  • yankeegurl
    yankeegurl Posts: 20
    Options
    Try a protein bar w/some almonds...healthy fats, protein & a few carbs to keep you going & your brain sharp:)
  • Nikkita29
    Nikkita29 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Dried veggies are always my go-to snack when I have the munchies! Better than potato chips!
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Mixed nuts is what I have at work for snacking. Or Larabars which have a serving of fruit per bar and nuts.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Nuts, dried fruit, Popcorn low fat, dry whole grain cereal, Laughing cow cheese( no frig) and wheat thins, Baked tortilla chips and salsa (I've gotten single serving packs at the grocery store. ) Always cut veggies.
  • p16mmie
    p16mmie Posts: 1
    Options
    This is a really easy and healthy dip. You can use this dip for fruit, vegetables, ....anything.
    1 container of cool whip
    2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter
    6oz of vanilla yogurt

Mix the yogurt and peanut butter together first, then fold n the cool whip.
  • lucinda9999
    lucinda9999 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the tips... last exam tomorow. YAY!