Flabby Arm Fix?

Options
:tongue:

I've lost 60 lbs since January, (Woot-Woot) and now I have the Flabby Arm thing going on. I've been revving up my use of free weights... Does anyone have any other exercise tips to help in this area?

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I enjoy these workouts to tone my arms:
    http://www.sleevelessin7.com/
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    BUMP
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Jackie Warner has a good upper body workout. I did it today on the on demand channel of my cable tv.
  • SusiB60
    SusiB60 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss ..congratulations!

Can't help with the bingo wings, but good luck finding a solution :0)
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I know if you see a lot of my posts I harp on this, but:

I highly recommend the 10 Minute Solutions: Kickboxing dvd. Punches are great for shaping arms (and shoulders). One of the 10 Minute work outs on there (there's 5 different ones) is Ultimate Upper Body. She even tells you what movements help shape what. She's all like "Keep it up! Think of your favorite tank top because this movement will help you look great in it!".
  • ShinyFraga
    ShinyFraga Posts: 132 Member
    Options

I highly recommend the 10 Minute Solutions: Kickboxing dvd. Punches are great for shaping arms (and shoulders). One of the 10 Minute work outs on there (there's 5 different ones) is Ultimate Upper Body. She even tells you what movements help shape what. She's all like "Keep it up! Think of your favorite tank top because this movement will help you look great in it!".
    I LOVE the 10 Minute Solutions: Kickboxing Bootcamp! I do at least one workout on it every couple days. :smile:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!

I use the machines at my gym and have made awesome progress with my arms. :)
  • erk143
    erk143 Posts: 5
    Options
    Honestly there is only so much that you can do to fix loose skin. It's fantastic that you've lost all that weight. What a great accomplishment! Do you really want to fill the "space" left by you weight loss entirely with muscle? If you think that will make your arms to big the only thing I can suggest is plastic surgery after you reach your goal weight. Just get everything tucked back in place. Skin only has so much elasticity and there's nothing you can do to increase the elasticity once it's been lost.
  • Mekob25
    Mekob25 Posts: 88
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • ljw556
    ljw556 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I do boxing exercises with a personal trainer and my arms have toned up A LOT. I'm pretty sure it at least appears half the fat has gone and muscle is in its place. Try punching a punch bag or getting someone to hold up pads while you do 3 sets of 10 to start with, left, right, left, right, left, then graduate to punching with dumbells (don't punch anything). Farmers walks are also good at building muscle - take a kettle bell in each hand and walk the length of the room with it. My personal trainer said that its best to start toning using weights as soon as possible as it helps to stop the appearance of excess skin :) check the net for proper punching techniques so you don't hurt yourself :)
  • Gretchen27
    Gretchen27 Posts: 82 Member
    Options

Thanx, so trying this one tonight. Love that U can get all of these fitness DVD's on Netflix.