Mommy friends?

Options
I've been toying with MFP for a couple of years but have had a couple of babies in between. I'm weaning my third off of nursing and am ready to go go but could definitely use some friends to motivate me! Will you join me?

Replies

• kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm down 25 with another 25 to go. Friend me if you want to provide mutual support. Good luck.

Kevin
  • kissedbythesunshine
    kissedbythesunshine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Same here. My last baby will be 2 on Monday but is still nursing. I need to lose about 40 more lbs.
  • alleycat55
    alleycat55 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a 4 year old daughter and a little boy on the way (so I'm not actively trying to lose weight right now but still trying to be healthier).
  • strange30
    strange30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been saying I'm going to lose the baby weight for 2 1/2 years now. My blood pressure is sky high and I do stay at home day care for a living. I'm out of excuses but can't seem to get on track. I'm hoping adding friends on here will keep me a little more accountable! So hope to join some of you!
  • DanyelleArmbruster
    Options
    I have a 12 week old and 10 more lbs left to my pre pregnancy weight, 15 to my goal weight. Looking for motivation to get back to me by Christmas.
  • newtipton
    newtipton Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I have an 8 month old. I gained 40lbs and so ashamed. Looking to get back to my pre baby weight. My goal is by jan. I want to do it right and change my lifestyle.

• beccakoehler
    beccakoehler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yes!!! have 2 month old and twenty pounds to lose!
  • FitMeg85
    FitMeg85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm mecan 30 years old 4 kids and ready to lose the weight I got with my 17 month old. Always looking for inspiration and friends. Please add me thanks.