Newer to this program.

Options
I am really going to try this time. I always start a diet and when I don't see immediate results i give up. I really am going to try this time. Wish me luck.....

Replies

• mags3333
    mags3333 Posts: 10
    Options
    I know what you mean. :smile: We've all been there. I think that the support that we will find with this site will help....feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. We can lift each other up. Take care. Mary Ann
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    I've found the best way to success is NOT giving up! Make sure your goals are realistic - not more than 1 to 2 lbs per week. I know it's hard to stay excited but that kind of weight loss means between 52 and 104 lbs a year. Now that is progress!

Good luck!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Don't think f it as a diet.....the word "die" is in diet.....think of it as a life style change....this site has helped me lose 40 pounds....I eat everything I use to eat but I measure it out....You can do it!!!! Its easy!!!! Don't get discouraged if you don't see results right away....make sure you are drinking all your water....take your weight and divide by 2, take that number and divide by 8---that is how much water you need......

This site is such a useful tool!!! its amazing!