Logging P90X workouts

Options
I'm doing P90X. As I log in the exercise, there aren't any results. I know many of you are doing P90X. How do you log the workout? I'd like to credit myself for the calorie burn in addition to the weight.

Anyone who wants to tell me how they log their P90X workouts, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, Tim

Replies

• flgirlsteph
    flgirlsteph Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I asked the same thing today. They told me to get a heart rate monitor to count calories and to add my own exercise and save them.
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    I asked the same thing today. They told me to get a heart rate monitor to count calories and to add my own exercise and save them.

That's really the only accurate way. If you can't do that, I'd log it for circuit training or for kenpo put in kickboxing.
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options

That's how I do it. I bought a Polar FT7 right before I started. I love it
    I didn't add every single workout to the list, but I use "Circuit training" for any weight day (chest & back, Shoulders & arms, etc) and just adjust the calories for what I actually burned that day. I did add Kenpo and Plyo, as those are just way different. You can use a "calisthenics" for the Ab Ripper.
  • buttecreekwoody
    Options
    Good tips ladies! I do have a HRM it is a Garmin which I use for pace running also. The only thing I don't like about it is the finger touch bezel. When I'm doing Push ups, the back of my hand can set it off or stop the timer/activity