NSV: Realizing you really, REALLY like something about yourself!

Options
JRitaK
JRitaK Posts: 62 Member
So I was trying on clothes in Target today and I was checking myself out in the mirror and I've come to the conclusion that I really, REALLY like my butt. I've been trying very hard to feel good about myself in my current body and to give myself compliments. So checking myself out and saying, "Damn, girl, you rock that thing!" really made me feel good.

Please share your NSV and something you love about yourself!

Also, for the curious, I'm providing a picture. And please, share yours too!

7n9fz3gfngy9.jpg

Replies

• shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    You do look good! And, super cute haircut, too!

My NSV for today is that I finished the entire Insanity Max 30 workout program without missing one workout. It was hard (I think I actually cried the first week) but I am so much stronger now and was so happy when I finished that last workout today! Yay me! B)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Nice bum!

I realized I like my arms. I never cared for them or gave them much thought and now I'm like...dang, these limbs are nice.
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    shrcpr wrote: »
    You do look good! And, super cute haircut, too!

My NSV for today is that I finished the entire Insanity Max 30 workout program without missing one workout. It was hard (I think I actually cried the first week) but I am so much stronger now and was so happy when I finished that last workout today! Yay me! B)

That is ridiculously impressive - way to go!!

• JRitaK
    edited October 2015
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Nice bum!

I realized I like my arms. I never cared for them or gave them much thought and now I'm like...dang, these limbs are nice.

Thanks, haha!

I hope to some day love my arms. I carry weight in my arms and I want to make them stronger so I feel positive about them and not so critical of them.
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, push ups have done AMAZING things for my arms. I used to hate mine, now I am sad it's time for long sleeves.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Nice butt lass :-)
  • JRitaK
    Options
    MissJay75 wrote: »
    Believe it or not, push ups have done AMAZING things for my arms. I used to hate mine, now I am sad it's time for long sleeves.

Really? I must do pushups! Lol.

And thanks @MrsMizart !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!