Total transformation

Options
343lbs was the highest I've seen weighing myself, currently I'm at 280 & 190/200 is my goal to start lifting again. Similar goals please feel free to tell me your experience on your journey.

Replies

• ethandelong
    ethandelong Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yea I was at 270 myself and felt terrible lol but then I kind of just woke up from it all. Now I'm working out 6 days a week 30 mins strength 30 mins cardio, and watching my micro/macros. Paid for a PT at the gym and here we are.

Congrats on your weight loss already. That's pretty insane. Just gotta stay motivated and keep going with it though. And how tall are you? Is 190/200 the goal you really want? If you've already got a lot of muscle you might be higher weight than that and still be low body fat percent. At a certain point it might benefit you to start focusing on strength training.

Good luck!
  • munozangel012
    munozangel012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yea I was at 270 myself and felt terrible lol but then I kind of just woke up from it all. Now I'm working out 6 days a week 30 mins strength 30 mins cardio, and watching my micro/macros. Paid for a PT at the gym and here we are.

Congrats on your weight loss already. That's pretty insane. Just gotta stay motivated and keep going with it though. And how tall are you? Is 190/200 the goal you really want? If you've already got a lot of muscle you might be higher weight than that and still be low body fat percent. At a certain point it might benefit you to start focusing on strength training.

Good luck!

I'm 5'8 , and I was all into sports, football, soccer, track. I fell off after high school and yeah I'm gonna start throwing in lifting again Monday, and 190/200 my weight goal... Yes and no... I'll see how I look and if I don't like it I'll probably just drop more or just start lifting from there.