Vegetarian/Vegan

Options
Looking for friends who are vegetarian/vegan. I have been vegetarian for 2 years - and trying to go vegan. It'd be nice to have some mutual friends for advice!

Replies

• afowler7
    afowler7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I am ! I'm adding you
  • ksved187
    ksved187 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've been vegan since april. Feel free to add me
  • omechicka
    omechicka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been vegetarian for two years
  • Mortane
    Mortane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I've been vegetarian for around a year and I'm transitioning to vegan on the 1st November. :)
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for almost 27 yrs, (almost) vegan for a few months ( I do eat some eggs but only from my own spoiled backyard chickens.....). You may also want to check one of the vegetarian/vegan groups here "Happy Herbivores". Happy to see more folks going vegan
  • doughfit
    doughfit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am vegan too. Been mostly vegetarian for almost 40 years. Four years ago while visiting my parents in Nashville my mother showed me and article about September being National Vegan Month. I thought I'd try if for a month and haven't missed animal product since. Good luck to anyone trying. I find the hardest part is finding place to eat with friends. Most are very accommodating and willing to go to place I can eat. If I may post another web site, happycow.net is helpful in finding vegan friendly places to eat. I welcome any vegetarians or vegans to add me.
  • ernestwhite75
    ernestwhite75 Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Been vegan for 10 years now. Best thing I've done