Hi! New to myfitnesspal

Options
HI EVERYONE!! Im a new mom of a 9month year old baby girl. Instead of losing the baby weight since I had her, I ended up gaining back 10lbs I lost after having her. Hoping with the support on myfitness I will reach my goal by the end of the year. I know its not going to be easy for me but I am really determine now to get back to where I was before I was pregnant.

Replies

• jnettiedotson
    Options
    Hi my love! <3 We're gonna do this together....(even tho I think you're perfect ;) )! We can yell at eachother if we try to eat garbage! Love ya!
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you both.
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You can do it just don't give up we are all here to help each other .... I'm new to this site also and so far i love it good luck =D
  • Kmchandl
    Kmchandl Posts: 19
    Options
    Good Luck!!!! Feel Free to add...can always use more friends for motivation :smile:
  • MeLiSsA1910
    Options
    Good! I need someone to yell at me lol. I think I need to invest in a tradmill< for real>
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If you would like extra motivation feel free to add me. We are all doing this together. Good luck!
  • pdbrady79
    pdbrady79 Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome. Im pretty new myself but what I've seen so far I am enjoying. Take one day at a time. Good luck.
  • ladyv58
    ladyv58 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I have been a member since 4-25-11 and when I started my weight was 211 lbs. Today I am currently 204. Slowly but surely the weight is coming off. Give it one day at a time and do not get discouraged as you will reach your goal in time and also Good luck too!
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    Good! I need someone to yell at me lol. I think I need to invest in a tradmill< for real>

Buy one! Look on craigslist, or you could use mine!