sorry 50+ pounds to lose
  • ccoklocksmith
    ccoklocksmith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!
  • brennaleo
    brennaleo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in the UK currently but would love some mutual support from across the ocean!
  • christa0130
    christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just added several of y'all. I'm in the same boat with 110-120 to lose.
  • Erismoon
    Erismoon Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Illinois here, 150 to lose :) Feel free to add me, just started the other day!
  • Sharoney123
    Sharoney123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am on my way to losing 100 lbs and would love more friends to cheer each other on. Strength in numbers, we can do this! Add me as a friend :)
  • ccoklocksmith
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • ravensdiet15
    ravensdiet15 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Have 100+lbs to lose. Add me if you are in a similar situation! Im from Minnesota but don't care where my new friends reside!
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    Options
    Started with 122lbs to lose. 68lbs to go. Anyone can add me, but I don't always log my food.

70241855.png
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i have around 100 to lose

I've added a bunch from here hope you guys don't mind

• behnybaby
    behnybaby Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Have 100+lbs to lose. Add me if you are in a similar situation! Im from Minnesota but don't care where my new friends reside!
    Wonderful Job, tell us about your journey.

• OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I am not close (Vegas), but I want to lose at least 100 lbs more. I have lost 50 or so far.
  • Britt_neyy
    Britt_neyy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am from ohio and have weight to lose would like to get as many friends as possible because it always helps
  • amyann1184
    amyann1184 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am from Vermont but I would love to support each other through this journey. I sent you a request.
  • JamieK84
    JamieK84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 90 lbs. I live in Kansas. You can definitely add me if you would like. Anyone else that wants to add me, that is fine too! The more the merrier.
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    Options
    I'm here seeking to lose 30-40 pounds..I don't have as much to loose as some people on here but feel free to add me anyways. Sometimes I have days I mess up but then I start over again doing better the next day and I have an open food diary
  • rashawnacole
    rashawnacole Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    From Illinois add me if your close to me I have 40 pounds to lose for my first goal can use all the support
  • nicholmonson19
    nicholmonson19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm from MN and have over 100 lbs to lose. I'll send you a friend request. I'm in the northwest twin cities area.
  • ccoklocksmith
    Options
    Cool send me a friend request and I will add you. we have a really good group here.very encouraging...
  • ccoklocksmith
    Options
    Not close to you but would love to add you to our group. I live in Florida. Send me a friend request and I'll add you. :wink: