Fell far

Options
Hi I'm 25 living in NY. I've struggled with my weight since i was young. I was doing much better in 2013 and 2014, but i went through a stressful event midway through this year( 2015) and afterwards, I went into a kind of depression. As a result, my somewhat healthy eating habits were thrown out the window. I'd just eat and eat fast food and junk because I was sad and would spend hours in a row on the couch watching tv. Then I would go to sleep at 3am, then wake up at 2pm in the afternoon. I mostly didn't want to think about what happened or try to move forward because it was too hard. This went in for 2 months. I think I've pulled myself together enough to start trying to be healthy again. If any one out there wants to take further or help me please let me know!

Replies

• aliceisworthit20152
    Options
    Hey Hun, hello from England :) Your story sounds very similar to mine. Have struggled with my weight on and off for years but had got into healthy habits when I suffered a major bereavement which through me into a downward spiral. I am working on different ways to feel better about myself and also doing couch to 5k which I did a couple of years ago and is amazing! Maybe we can support each other.
  • CardiLuxe
    CardiLuxe Posts: 89 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hun I've had this happen. But getting back up and coming back stronger can happen, and it can happen fast. I think you're ready for that. :)
    Feel free to add me for some extra support.
    Not everyday will be perfect, but its amazing what people cheering you on everyday can do!
    I hope you're feeling better these days.
    It's not fair for depression get the best of your mind. But it sure does sometimes.

-Cardi